The 5010 is a superb full cassette awning manufactured by world renowned high quality manufacturers Markilux. Accredited for its slender, stylish appearance, the Markilux 5010 leads the way as one of the strongest full cassette patio awnings on the UK market at present.
Its perfectly uniformed appearance is achieved with an aluminium cover profile and cassette in matching colours combined with the slim cassette awning in a stylish design.
This fantastic awning provides an attractive addition to any building, even down to the smallest details such as designer brackets. It can be used in both domestic and commercial scenario’s and is effective in both markets;
- for domestic use, it provides a great source of sun and rain protection for the family and can be used to take full advantage of your outdoor spaces – this could include dining space, a reading area, somewhere to sit and watch the children play in the garden, an entertaining area or simply somewhere to sit and gather thoughts at the end of the day.
- for commercial use, this awning can provide sheltered area’s for diners wishing to enjoy the ‘al fresco’ lifestyle and dine outdoors, in beer gardens, on shop fronts, in schools and for smokers affected by the UK smoking ban.
Features of the Markilux 5010
|Additional Option: A wall sealing profile can be added||The folding arm with round, steel link chain||Pitch adjustment via the fixture brackets|
Its beauty is not just for short term either; it maintains its dominant colour scheme for long-lasting elegance by being powder coated during the manufacturing process.
The Markilux 5010 awning is available with the ShadePlus to obtain more shade and privacy when required.
ShadePlus is a retractable valance system to protect from the sun when a low lying early morning/late evening sun gets in your eyes. This is available on request. Please specify your interest when speaking to us.
Our range of awnings are all available in non-standard RAL colours on request although there are 7 standard colours. All the Markilux fabric covers are also available; they can be viewed here as a downloaded PDF file.
Despite it’s petite presence, this retractable awning can safely cover very large areas.
The Markilux 5010 awning is both visually and technically sound. The front profile of this awning is built with an integrated gutter system and hidden water drainage sprouts to evenly distribute water should it start raining; perfect for those outdoor parties often spoilt by rain! When closed, the folding arms are protected from the elements by the cassette ensuring they are not overly exposed to moisture making sure moss and rust don’t appear.
This awning is available in both electric and manual operation. A hard-wired motor drive (available with automatic controls and handheld transmitters as an option) is supplied for simple, relaxed electric operation with wireless remote control accessories to enable safety and flexibility in controlling your awning day and night. Optional RTS motors offer the convenience of accessories with remote control. Items such as remote handsets, wind, sun and rain sensors, timers and the Vibrabox all add safety and convenience to your patio awning.
In the case of manual operation, ease of use is provided with a spring-assisted gearbox option for larger sizes
|View Markilux 5010 Brochure||View Markilux World of Colour Brochure||View Markilux Fabric Page|
- The slim cassette awning with design lines from the design studio
- The cover profile is the same colour as the cassette; this provides for a homogeneous appearance even when the awning is extended.
- Attractive, rounded end caps complete the overall appearance of this slim cassette awning.
- For long-lasting attractiveness, the awning has been powder coated.
- Attractive brackets down to the last detail.
- Due to its superior design, the Markilux 5010 belongs to the sturdiest and most stable of awnings on the market in spite of its slender shape.
- Front profile with inegrated gutter and hidden water drainage spouts.
- When closed, the folding arms are protected from the weater by the cassette.
- The extremely sturdy awning construction makes it possible to shade even very large areas safely.
- The 85mm roller tube ensures the highest rigidity and the best possible cover winding characteristics even at the largest widths.
- In the case of manual operation, ease of use is ensured with the spring-assisted gearbox.
- Hard-wired motor drive (optionally with automatic controls) for simple, relaxed operation.
- Radio-controlled motor with handheld transmitter for ease of operation – and ergonomically crafted for ease of use.
- The Shadeplus creates an additional room on the patio. Protection from sun, wind and inquisitive glances in one.
- Awning available in non-standard RAL colours.
|Other Cassette Awnings|
|Weinor Opal Design||Markilux 990||Weinor Cassita||Markilux ES-1|