Within our group of businesses which includes for the installation of automatic doors, gates, barriers, garage doors in commercial, industrial and domestic situations, we are currently recruiting for…
Due to the increasing workload the above position is available to work within the finance department of a family owned group of companies.
Essentially this position is to assist the Financial Controller in developing the department and ensure that the senior management and directors have essential information on a regular basis.
Salary will be dependent on qualifications and previous experience.
The successful applicant will have a good knowledge of accounting procedures and will need to be able to cover all listed procedures. Previous experience of Sage 200 will be an advantage but not essential.
– Entering Purchase invoices.
– Reconciling Supplier statements.
– Processing supplier payments.
– Process invoices to customers.
– Updating customer invoices.
– Processing Customer receipts.
– Reconciling customer deposits.
– Update the cash books daily.
– Ensure that all Bank accounts are reconciled daily.
– Ensure with colleagues there is always phone cover in the department.
– Assisting with nominal reconciliations.
– Respond to changing priorities with a sense of urgency.
This list is not exhaustive but highlights the responsibilities of the Finance team to ensure all activities are covered.
Please apply to the Financial Controller with a current CV via Vacancies@dovegroup.co.uk
Experienced Door Fitter
We are recruiting for an Experienced Door Fitter to join the Installation Team for our sister company at our Bedfordshire Centre near Flitwick.
Working from there, you will be given the support to flourish in an industry which sets different challenges each day in a variety of locations using premium products.
We are not a zero hours business and we pay above industry norms with pricework being available for the right candidate.
INTERESTED? Contact 01525 402291 for an application form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org