Within our group of businesses which includes for the installation of automatic doors, gates, barriers, garage doors in commercial, industrial and domestic situations, we are currently recruiting for…
Sales Executive with Samson Doors
Package is basic, plus vehicle and an uncapped bonus paid monthly
Based at our head office in Wellingborough this is a chance to work in an active sales role where opportunities are provided daily through our high level of internet presence for a varied product range which comprises of industrial and commercial doors mainly for the external fabric of a building, physical security products, specialist doors and some domestic doors.
The main features of many of our door products are security and insulation so a background in security would be a useful attribute. Any background in sales where technical features were considered important as well as an understanding of the technical differences would be useful skills to assist in the role. Training would be provided.
Our product ranges are all high level, generally bespoke and high quality selling to the new build and replacement market, commonly B2B.
- Successfully negotiate sales of supply only, or supply & installation of products within the Samson Doors product portfolio. An understanding of all the products would not be necessary to begin with but any previous involvement with external or commercial and industrial doors would obviously be a great help.
- Respond daily to fresh enquiries alongside other staff who would help in the qualifying, create sales and surveys and manage ongoing trade accounts, quote and follow up by email, telephone and other means of communication whilst maintaining correct records within a CRM system.
- Occasionally meet clients on site and assist with surveys when necessary
- Liaise with other staff across the Dove Group to keep customers happy and increase sales.
- Take part in sales and marketing meetings and discussions, offering positive contributions
- Remain flexible on hours to fulfil the role of achieving and over-achieving targets whilst keeping customers happy.
- Assist in the accurate purchase of goods for each order when necessary
- Aim to meet and surpass target.
Based in the office/showroom at NN8 4BH
Please apply in writing with a letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable for this role and enclose/attach a c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Door Fitters
Due to expansion and promotions we are recruiting for 2 Assistant Door Fitters to join the Installation Teams.
Working from Wellingborough you will be given the necessary training (Inc CSCS and NVQ) and specialist tools to create a pathway into an industry which sets different challenges each day in a variety of locations.
We are not a zero hours business and we pay well above the minimum wage to recognise the calibre of individuals we are after and ensure longevity with ourselves.
Interested? Contact 01933 449559 for an application form or send your CV to Vacancies@dovegroup.co.uk