- Retractable Awnings
- Terrace Covers & Glass Verandas
- Garden Glass Rooms
- Shade Sails
- All Weather Awnings
- Awning Accessories
- Awning Materials
- Conservatory Awnings
- Heating and Lighting
- Parasols & Umbrellas
- Side Screen Blinds
- Sun Awnings
- Why Awnings?
- Window Shading
Samson Awnings are one of the UK’s leading specialist suppliers and installers of high quality patio awnings for the home, the garden, the workplace and many more!
Patio awnings provide extensive solutions to many domestic and commercial shading requirements with modern materials now able to give true all year round protection form sun and rain. The average patio awning is used for sun protection during the spring and summer months and provide extra hours in the garden with protection from light rain in our changeable UK weather.
Patio awnings however have now been developed to perform protection from heavier rainfalls using not only stronger materials but also ingenious arm systems and front bars that can reshape to form a gable to deflect rainwater to the sides. Many high quality patio awnings have a rain channel bult into the front carrying bar section as standard, take Markilux and Weinor for example – 2 high quality German manufacturers offering such technology.
Patio Awnings – Sizes To Suit All!
Nearly all our patio awnings are made to order with many options available for each awning model particulary in material choice with most of the leading manufacturers offering over 150 different material colours and styles with further options on the cassette shape and design, the cassette colour and designer elements such as endcaps and brackets.
Controlling Your Patio Awnings During All Weather
The automatic retraction and extension of a patio awning is now very much a common installation feature not only to protect the awning cover but also to control light and heat ingress into rooms when the house in unoccupied.
Sun, wind and rain sensors control the patio awnings and accessories such as built in lighting, front drop down valances and heaters can enhance the whole experience of using your patio awnings throughout the day and evening. Family and guests can enjoy your garden or patio far longer with patio awnings correctly specified This makes any kind of occasion or party far more pleasurable with control of the outdoor elements.
Patio Awnings Lifespan
All high quality patio awnings from Samson will offer many years of trouble free operation as all our products have been chosen for their quality and reliability with 5 year guarantees on electric motors and extensive guarantees on all other parts. Most of the products are constructed from aluminium, a material with very high levels of resilience to corrosion whilst also having excellent properties for finishing to shapes and large sizes with minimal weight penalties.
Patio Awnings Models
Our range of luxury patio awnings is extensive, with market leading brands such as Markilux, Weinor, Lakeland and Winsol available as well as specialised products other than patio awnings offering shading and all weather solutions, products like the fantastic Gibus retractable roof system or the Patiola retractable roof cover as well as the various patio covers we offer such as the Piazza, a fixed aluminium patio cover with integrated rain guttering and a choice of polycarbonate or glass roof systems.
Choose a Patio Awning from Samson Awnings and you are covered, whatever the weather!
Retractable Patio Awnings
- Fully cassetted, semi cassetted or open cassette options from leading English & German manufaturers
- Acrylic or polyester fabric in over 200 designs and colours
- Up to 14m wide, up to 4m projection
- Manual or electrically operated
Markilux Pavillion Retractable Patio Awning
- Adjustable centre hinged lead bar that can be raised to create a front gable – the ultimate rain use awning!
- Particularly suitable for properties with restricted height limiting the level of pitch of normal awning
- Water will still run off even when the awning pitch is set at 0 degrees
- Manual or electrically operated options
Retractable Patio Awnings with Drop Down Valances
- Full or semi cassetted awning with twin chain arms
- Manual or electric options Up to 3.5m wide, 3m projection with up to 2.1m drop
- Weighted at the bottom to hold steady in light winds – ideal for privacy and preventing cool breezes in the evening spoiling your outside pleasure.
Retractable Patio Awnings with Integrated Heating & Lighting
- Remote controlled, semi-cassetted awning with gas struts
- Powerful 35w halogen lights built into the front profile or cassette section
- Lights are adjustable up to 90 degrees
- Up to 5 lights per awning dependent on size of awning