How many heaters will I need under my awning?
This will depend on the size of awning cover or umbrella you choose but we would recommend two heaters under a 4-metre wide awning and maybe more under larger sizes but the heat emitted is very directional and can be directed straight onto the area required. The heaters all have various power ratings varying typically from 1.3 kilowatts to 2 kilowatts in domestic applications.
- Infrared heating is safe – No pressurised gas bottles or cylinder storage problems.
- Infrared is silent allowing you to enjoy peace and quite on your patio.
- Infrared is clean, no smells and almost maintenance free.
- Infrared is compact, clean and simple to operate.
- Infrared warms instantly at the speed of light.
- Infrared is efficient with no wasteful heating of the air, it warms the surfaces that it meets and is unaffected by draughts, just like the sun but without the harmful UV.
Most of all you will find infrared heating economical with extremely low running costs over two thirds cheaper than gas. Of course the environment issues associated with gas powered heaters is now also a very big issue and they are likely to be banned in the near future.
The pleasure of radiant heat from an infra red heater on a chilly spring evening is something you can have nowadays in many of our awning ranges.
Give your customers something special in the outdoor eating or drinking area.
The awning heating systems are safe, odourless, cost efficient and instant. Most heaters provide a pleasant warm glow too, providing additional light, allowing customers to enjoy extra time outside.