The size range and options we supply are vast so this cannot be answered easily and all our awnings are made to order in terms of size, colour, and fabric selection for the cover. Some basic information is needed to obtain a price…
The first thing to point out is we do not supply any retractable patio awnings that are ‘standard’, all the awnings we supply and install are made to order in almost every way. We offer the complete world leading Markilux and Weinor range of retractable awnings, as well as many specialised retractable fabric roof systems, and we specify the correct awning or cover depending on the intended usage. These days many customers want the awning to protect from intense sunshine and heat but also deal with some light or medium rainfall and in many cases of course this may well mean higher wind speeds so the correct awning and then the correct fixing is very important.
We are always transparent with our pricing and offer only the highest quality awnings possible. Markilux for example were chosen because of their attention to design and their superb own made fabric ranges. Markilux develop all their awning products in Northern Germany and always have, this means weather systems just like ours so all components are suitable for a far more variable climate than just sun during the summer months. To price the awning however does mean knowing some basic answers to some questions:
1. Do you want to use the awning just for sunshade or also for rain protection?
2. Is the awning in an exposed location and therefore potential higher winds?
3. Is the awning being fitted onto a single or double storey building?
4. Do you require manual or electric operation?
5. Is there a specific colour required for the awning cassette and framework?
6. What is your ideal size? Bear in mind the difference between an awning 4 metres wide and 4.5 metres is minimal whatever the model so our suggestion is usually ‘if you are going to have an awning have as big as possible’. This way you get better use all year round.
7. Did you want to have a side or the front maybe with a drop down blind system?
8. Do you want any LED lights built into the unit and maybe infra red heater units?
And so the questions can go on…. We will shortly have a reasonably comprehensive price guide on our website however it will require that you do know the answer to some of the questions above.
Failing that why not email us on email@example.com or give us a call on (01933) 274276
It is always useful by the way to provide a picture to us of the area you intend to install an awning as we can tell most of what we need to know from one good picture.