All current jobs and career opportunities with Samson Awnings and associated companies can be found below.
Company: AGD Systems
Title: Installations Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Salary, bonus and commission: To be discussed.
Hours and location: Full time 40 hours per week, based on office hours. 20 annual leave days per year. Based in Wellingborough, NN8 4RJ with site visits as required. Initial probationary period of 3 months.
Aim: To increase the company market share by the successful negotiation and sales of automatic gates and related products, by pro-active selling and effective follow-up procedures. Generate new accounts and increase company profit.
Responsible to: Brian Dove
Relationship with: Surveyor, Admin, Other sales staff, suppliers, Operations, Procurement, Fitters.
Main Tasks of the Job:
- Successfully negotiate profitable sales of supply only, or supply & installation of automatic gates and related products
- Respond to fresh enquiries, create business and manage ongoing accounts, quote and follow up by email, telephone and other means of communication whilst maintaining correct records
- Liaise with other staff
- Occasionally meet clients on site
- Take part in sales and marketing meetings and discussions, offering positive contributions
- Remain flexible on hours to fulfil the role of achieving and over-achieving target whilst keeping customers happy.
- Accurately assess the cost of goods, installation and other goods required to be able to build in the right amount of profit for each sale.
- Use a computer and possess numeric literacy for emails, tablets, quotations, CRM system, calendar
- Specify the product accurately for procurement
- Possess a full UK driving licence
- Previous knowledge of gates, entry systems and their automation is required.
- Good ground work knowledge and the ability to survey is essential.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Wellingborough
Required education: Secondary education
· Sales: 3 years
· Ground Work: 1 year
· Surveying: 1 year
Required licence or certification: Full UK Driving Licence
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different task as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation. The overall business objectives of the organisation are to maintain a competitive and professional presence in the market. Your employee handbook also applies. To apply please email Brian Dove: firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you believe you will be suitable for this role and attaching your c.v.
Fitters and Technicians
Operating from our Northamptonshire HQ, we are currently recruiting for the following positions on a permanent basis for our UK wide client base.
- Lead Garage door fitters.
- Trainee or Junior garage door fitters, including labourers from associated trades.
- Garage door service, repairs and maintenance technician.
- Lead Industrial Door fitter.
- Trainee or Junior industrial door fitters, including labourers from associated trades.
- Industrial door service, repairs and maintenance technician.
- Glass room and Conservatory fitters and assistant fitters.
Ideally from a fitting / metalwork / trade background, but full product training will be given and for the right candidate, with further career opportunities available.
We are not a zero hours contract business, we want you to work with us!
Contact us by email on email@example.com, or on 01933 274276 to discuss.